Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thursday

On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I get to hang out with dad all day (actually, dad gets to hang out with _me_ all day). We do lots of fun stuff - here are some photos from our day today.

Dad lets me crawl around in the living room without a diaper (don't tell mom) - definitely some Risky Business.


Dad was ignoring me, so I had to take matters into my own hands and read myself a book. Yep - I'm pretty precocious.

After all that reading and prancing around nudie, I had to take a nap. For some reason, I only go to sleep when I'm being carried around the neighborhood on my pet mule.

After nap time, it was time to do some grocery shopping. Here I am next to my favorite item at the grocery store. This pouty face was unleashed to get dad to put more bananas in the cart.

By the end of the day, dad was ready to feed me to a saber-toothed tiger. Good thing I'm not a baby growing up in the Pleistocene.

2 comments:

  1. whoa!!! new post so soon and so wonderful. looks like you and Dad are having a great time. I wish you were closer so i could be part of the
    fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Noah and Val! I saved this blog from when you sent it back in November. Hope you had a great time in CA & SB. Too bad we weren't there at the same time. Oh and some news...I am 16 weeks pregnant and due in August, buying a house here in England....all sorts of grown up things! Luna is adorable and your blog gives me ideas on how to keep my parents close to my baby even with an ocean in between! Hope you are well! Emily

    ReplyDelete