Saturday, February 26, 2011

Little Puppy

Dad is convinced that taking care of me is like taking care of a puppy. I'll take that as a compliment - I love puppies! Here I am showing off some of my dog-like skillz. Supposedly bad dogs eat trash.

Bad dogs also like to climb onto the dishwasher and look for sharp items to play with.

It is tough carrying things when crawling like a dog. Until mom and dad get me a fanny pack, I'll have to rely on my woodchuck teeth.
This is the new food bowl I inherited from Gunther - looks about right.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. yeah!! new photos - and I personally think that Luna needs a puppy to keep her company and to teach her good dog habits- maybe our new puppy can fly with us to Denver in April and have a great visit!!!!.Thanks for the nice photos

    ReplyDelete