Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Heart of It All

After all the fun and excitement of traveling to southern Ohio, we finally made it to Grandma and Grandpa's house. There was a huge party for Aunt Lisa and Uncle Doug over the weekend so I got to meet the whole McKenzie clan for the first time. Mom and Dad forgot the camera so the only evidence that I got to meet lots of relatives are a few cellphone pics.


Hanging out with Grandma by the pool.
Sleeping soundly with my cousin Jasmine.
Crazy Uncle TJ shows me how to light a BBQ using a flamethrower. When I'm older I want my very own pistol-shaped BBQ/smoker. Maybe we can wheel it down to the Boulder Farmer's Market and grill up some tempeh.

Ah yes, a bit of relief from the heat and humidity in my very own swimming pool. One word: awesome.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment