Thursday, August 12, 2010

Jet Setter


Someone once said: "Life is about the journey, not the destination". That someone has evidently not spent any time on airplanes in 2010. However, I did great on my first plane trip all the way to Ohio despite turbulence over Nebraska, crowded airports, and an emergency diaper change on the terminal floor.



The flashes from the cameras of the paparazzi were blinding my eyes as mom carried me off the plane onto the McKenzie clan homeland (i.e. Ohio). Oh, to be young and famous.....

Dad is using me as a human shield against over-anxious travellers. I think I was better behaved in the airport than dad - you didn't see me giving dirty looks to loud cellphone talkers.

I'm not even 4 months old and I've already learned so much. For example, here I'm in the process of learning that the trains at the Denver airport are annoying and the jingle they play only adds to this annoyance "[cowboy xylophone jingle].... The train is approaching...."
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment