Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Pilgrim's Progress

Well, my first Thanksgiving has come and gone. T-giving is a pretty sweet holiday - I got to see lots of family and watch them eat 5 pounds of butter per capita. Unfortunately, my T-giving food only extended to some pureed sweet potatoes followed by some pureed apples - no match for the delicious apple pie that everyone else was eating. This 'baby food' is cramping my style.

Grandpa had the nerve to challenge me to a game of block snacker. The rules are pretty simple: try to eat as many blocks as possible. Obviously I won - I have lots of practice eating misc. items (e.g. spoons, Dad's nose, Cleo the cat, dirt, my exersaucer, .....).


My cousin Zoe dressed me up like a gypsy (a gypsy with a tasty magic wand). Too bad Dad didn't videotape me doing my Cher impression: "They call us gypsies, tramps and thieves....".
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: