Thursday, May 20, 2010

Nap attack!


I'll tell you, nothing freshens me up like a nice mid-afternoon nap. Without my daily nap I really would have trouble staying awake for my 2:30am feeding frenzy. Mom and dad are happy because I've been sleeping well lately - at least 3 hours at a stretch. However, I like to get up early (one trait not inherited from mom). I insist that dad entertain me before he has his coffee in the morning but he's not much fun - he kind of just shuffles around the kitchen. Is my dad a zombie?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Luna, new dads are like that,but take heart, it's good training for them. When you stay out late at night in your teens, their job is to pace the floor til you make it home in one piece.

    I'm so glad Nancy told me about your blog. Wonderful. Great Aunt Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS, Congratulations Noah and Val! Dear Luna looks like a champ. Lots of cousins now. Hopefully some year we can all go and have fun in Maine together. Im looking forward to meeting her. We have a new little boy too- Arnold Woodward Kaech. Im sure Luna and him will make friends.

    ReplyDelete